RE: Pre-Telecon Introductions

Hello everyone,

Le 3 mai 09 à 16:57, Harry Halpin a écrit :

> Please, everyone introduce yourself over the list-serv over the
> telecon. Some people  have already done so. If you could, just give
> everyone your name, your organization if you have one, and what your
> background and hopes for the Social Web XG are.

I'm Hao Wang, from A&S (Application & Service software) department of Huawei
technologies in China; and my friends usually call me Howard.
My work field is as delegate of Huawei in OMA - focus on CAB (Convergence
Address Book) and feel the demand to expend CAB to incorporate with Social
Network.

Within the WG, my mainly interest will be in portability (and ownership) of
Social Data, especially regarding how various data formats can be mapped /
interlinked / integrated together, at the level of semantics. I'm also
concerned with privacy issues.

Within W3C, I'm a new comer, and hope get your help on how to behavior as a
good citizen of W3C.

Best regards
Hao Wang --- Howard
HUAWEI TECHNOLOGIES CO.,LTD.