Re: Doodle poll for new meeting time

On 04/01/2015 07:12 PM, Bassetti, Ann wrote:
> Hi All -
Hi Ann,

> Our current meeting time is awkward for some who would like to participate.  Would you please fill out this poll, to see if we can find a more compatible time?
>
> http://doodle.com/3iy3kwegq2pnmngd
>
> Thanks to Amy Guy and elf for initiating this!  -- Ann
+1 Thank you Amy and Ann :)

Amy, I, Ann, Larry, Lynn and Lloyd already added their availability \o/

It takes *only ~3min*, please respond ASAP!!!

Harry, James, Erik, Daniel - I hope we will have Vocabulary TF meetings
on every other of alternating weeks and can focus on *domain specific*
vocabularies.

Ben, not sure if you didn't participate in calls because of that
particular time. If so not we have chance to make it possible for you now.

Bill, I hope we'll find a date that also works for you, and that you can
contribute your experience from IBM Connections.

Cheers!