Re: FW: Block Diagram cross posted from Social Web Headlights Task Force - feedback

In my mind, it's social-for-business versus social-for-consumer-or-business.

Is that not clear?

-Evan

"Bassetti, Ann" <ann.bassetti@boeing.com> wrote:

I'm forwarding Alberto's comments (below), which I think are very useful, to the "Headlights" list.  Thanks, Alberto!

I'd also like to point out there is still confusion about the relationship between the "Social Business Community Group" and the "Social Networking Headlights Task Force" work.  I, for one, encourage people in the Community Group to join the Task Force call next Monday, May 7th, 10am Eastern Daylight Time:

·         617.761.6200 x7621#

·         http://irc.w3.org/ ... enter the  #social channel

Wiki for Social Headlights:  http://www.w3.org/wiki/SocialWebHeadlightsTaskForce

Similarly, folks in Headlights group might want to attend the Community Group meeting tomorrow (May 1st, 12:00 noon Eastern time)

http://www.w3.org/community/socbizcg/event/regular-work-group-meeting-5/

  -- Ann