RE: SML EPR Reference Scheme Note

Ginny, thank you for your detailed comments.  I'll work on fixing up the
draft and distribute another draft as quickly as possible.

(I must admit that my capitalized "SHOULD", etc., was an "experiment".
I'll change the vocabulary to non-caps.)

Kirk Wilson, Ph.D.

Research Staff Member, CA Labs

603 823-7146 (preferred)

Cell:  603 991-8873

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please
delete this e-mail and notify the sender immediately.