RE: SML EPR Reference Scheme Note

Here is a copy of the note with my comments and questions.

--
ginny

From: public-sml-request@w3.org [mailto:public-sml-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Wilson, Kirk D
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 8:44 AM
To: public-sml@w3.org
Subject: SML EPR Reference Scheme Note

All,

The SML EPR Reference Scheme Note is on n the agenda for this afternoon's call.  I'm forwarding my latest draft of this note.  (Please disregard any prior versions that you might have-I distributed an early draft for the Orlando F2F, which we never got to.  I've made a few minor changes to the text since the F2F.)

Kirk Wilson, Ph.D.
CA, Inc.
Research Staff Member, CA Labs
Intellectual Property and Standards
Council of Technical Excellence
Tele: 603 823 7146  (preferred)
Cell: 603 991 8873
Fax: 603 823 7148
kirk.wilson@ca.com<mailto:kirk.wilson@ca.com>

This e-mail may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please delete this e-mail and notify the sender immediately.