RE: latest changes to the IF document

The file builds fine in my workspace so it may be a publish issue

Thank you,
Valentina Popescu
IBM Toronto Labs
Phone:  (905)413-2412         (tie-line  969)
Fax: (905) 413-4850

Pratul Dublish <Pratul.Dublish@microsoft.com>
09/17/2007 11:10 AM

Valentina Popescu/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
cc
"Wilson, Kirk D" <Kirk.Wilson@ca.com>, "public-sml@w3.org"
<public-sml@w3.org>, "public-sml-request@w3.org"
<public-sml-request@w3.org>
Subject
RE: latest changes to the IF document

I would say that this is not an expected behavior. I suspect that there
was an error in the checkin/build/publish process.