[agenda] [ver 3] SML Teleconference 2007-06-21

ver 3: incorporated ver 2 in-line, added scribe list under #2 so today's 
scribe can bone up before the call
       see Scribe FAQ 

       see "generating minutes from IRC log" 

ver 2: added LC (last call) schedule item

The phone number to use for the SML WG teleconference is
documented on the WG's administrative home page:
 http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/SML#phone <
Participants are invited to join IRC channel, as documented
on the WG's administrative home page:
 http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/SML#irc <http://www.w3.org/XML/Group/SML#irc> 

Teleconference Time and Length (two hours)
Pacific   11 AM -  1 PM
Mountain  12 PM -  2 PM
Central    1 PM -  3 PM
Eastern    2 PM -  4 PM
UK         7 PM -  9 PM
Paris      8 PM - 10 PM
Proposed Agenda:
1. Roll call (present/regrets/absent)
2. Selection of Scribe

Last Scribe Date  Member Name 
200y-mm-dd      Kreger, Heather         6/21: regrets
200y-mm-dd      Orchard, David 
200y-mm-dd      Gao, Sandy 
200y-mm-dd      Lipton, Paul 
200y-mm-dd      Brian You 
200y-mm-dd      Valentina Popescu 
200y-mm-dd      Vijay Tewari 
2007-06-11      Waschke, Marvin 
2007-06-12      Wilson, Kirk 
2007-06-12      Tabbara, Bassam 
2007-06-13      Smith, Virginia 
2007-06-13      Eckert, Zulah 
2007-06-13      Lynn, James 
3. Approval of the 5/24 teleconference minutes 

4. Any new feedback/issues related to the SML and SML IF specs (especially 
from members who had to leave early and thus missed some discussions at 
Redmond F2F)

5. Proposal to get to LC on 10/31/07 since hitting LC by Sept 07 will be 
very difficult given the issues raised during the Redmond F2F.  This also 
avoids a "quiet period" for publications that starts 10/31.
a.       7/31/07 – 1st Working Draft of the SML and SML IF specs. Typos 
and low-hanging bugs fixed,  SML spec must be refactored to clearly 
separate the normative and non-normative sections. This will allow enough 
time for the spec to be reviewed (both by WG members and by the community 
at large) before the August F2F in Toronto
b.      9/19/07  – 2nd working draft with most known issues resolved. This 
allows enough time for us to request XML Schema WG to provide comments, 
plus drive consensus on the few remaining open issues before the October 
c.       10/31/07 – LC
6. Review open action items assigned during the F2F in Redmond
*       Bassam Tabbara <http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/sml/users/3639>  
has 47 actions (19 overdue) 
*       John Arwe <http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/sml/users/41080>  has 
7 actions (4 overdue) 
*       Marvin Waschke <http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/sml/users/40573

>  has 1 action (1 overdue) 
*       Michael Sperberg-McQueen <
http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/sml/users/6001>  has 13 actions (5 
*       Philippe Le Hégaret <
http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/sml/users/6457>  has 3 actions (2 
*       Sandy Gao <http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/sml/users/25462>  has 
8 actions (3 overdue) 
*       Vijay Tewari <http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/sml/users/41392>  
has 1 action 
*       Virginia Smith <http://www.w3.org/2005/06/tracker/sml/users/41093

>  has 1 action 
7. Review the bugs/issues in Bugzilla at 

8. August F2F will be hosted by IBM at Toronto. The meeting will start at 
Tue 8/28/07 8:00 and end at Thu 8/30/07  13:00.
9. Proposed dates for October F2F in Redmond (hosted by Microsoft):  Start 
at  Mon 10/15/07 13:00 and end at  Wed 10/17/07 18:00. These dates are 
after the XML Schema F2F in Redmond.  Pratul can present SML to the XML 
Schema WG the week before. 
10. We plan to have a teleconference on 7/5/07  - those members who are 
unable to attend should send regrets  
Pratul Dublish


Received on Thursday, 21 June 2007 15:00:16 UTC