Re: agenda for Silver meeting of 20 January 2023

Hey folks,
Here are the minutes for today's meeting. In summary the group discussed
the possibility of having a baseline for accessibility support.
https://www.w3.org/2023/01/20-silver-minutes.html

--
*Wilco Fiers*
Axe-core & Axe-linter product owner - WCAG 3 Project Manager - Facilitator