Re: [Errors] Update to meeting schedule

From: Sandokan Consultancy <christian@sandokanconsultancy.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 8 May 2021 09:19:40 +0100
Cc: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
To: Sarah Horton <sarah.horton@gmail.com>
Morning Sarah.

So this makes out 3-4.30pm on a Friday. Have I got that right?

Kindest regards,
Chris P.

Christian Perera
Accessibility Consultant
Sandokan Consultancy Limited
Christian@sandokanperera.com
+44 (0)7584 358765 (UK Cell)

(Please excuse any grammatical errors or spelling mistakes, this message was sent from a mobile device).