Re: Introducing WCAG 3 Explainer document

Hi Jeanne,

1. There are images that do not load in the explainer: [Screenshot of
said missing images](https://cln.sh/V72FRISRjMoSFHbYGgeG)

2. I want to strongly suggest that this document is not published as a
note but as a WAI document on the WAI site, this increases the chances
of it being actually found and also makes it more readable – /TR/
documents are not.

3. This Explainer should probably replace, augment, or inform this page:
https://www.w3.org/WAI/standards-guidelines/wcag/wcag3-intro/

As an interested lurker, the amount of information around WCAG 3 is
already quite overwhelming and, in my opinion, having it strewn about in
more places does not feel helpful.

👋 Eric

--

outline Consulting