Ideas for responding to issues [was agenda]

Thank you, Bruce.  This is good advice.  I adapted it and posted your
ideas on the Procedures for Comment Processing
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/wiki/Procedure_for_Processing_Comments#Responding_to_Issues>
page.  Personally, I appreciate the guidance and the years of experience
behind it for the issues I am responding to.

jeanne