RE: Agenda for Silver meeting of Tuesday 2 March 2021

As I mentioned on the call just now, the Access Board is hosting a public forum series on Autonomous Vehicles next week.  Follows is the guidance USAB staff has been provided for moderating comments.  I think these are readily adopted for commenting on GitHub issues.

  *   Thank the poster for participating/contributing.
  *   Ask a clarifying question.
  *   Alert the participant to any of the live public forums that will be relevant to their comments.
  *   If appropriate, provide excerpts from the Access Board's published material, such as regulations and technical assistance documents (but not commentary as to any potential future application of these provisions outside of their current application and scoping).

  *   Any value judgement on the content of  the post.  (Like "Good point! or "That wouldn't work.")
  *   Agreeing or disagreeing with any ideas.
  *   Comments indicating that we will or won't consider something.
  *   Suggestions about any future actions the Access Board will take.

If a posting presents a technical assistance question

  *   Thank the poster for the question and indicate that it has been referred to the Access Board's Technical Assistance program for a direct response.

And in case anyone is interested, here is our AV landing page and link to the dialog platform:

  *   www.access-board.gov/av<http://www.access-board.gov/av>
  *   http://transportationinnovation.ideascale.com