[Errors] Agenda for Wednesday 10 March

From: Sarah Horton <sarah.horton@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2021 16:30:32 +0000
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
The Errors Subgroup of the Silver Taskforce meets on Wednesdays at 12pm Eastern Time. You can find call-in details at www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_silver-errors <http://www.w3.org/2017/08/telecon-info_silver-errors>. Our IRC channel at irc.w3.org <http://irc.w3.org/> is #silver-errors.

The meeting information for Wednesday, 10 March 2021 is:
Objectives
Reset timeline and meeting schedule
Plan for March content development activities
Agenda
Review Errors Guidelines Outline and discuss presentation to Silver Taskforce
Discuss meeting time and whether rescheduling might allow for greater participation
Review Template for Content Creation Process for Migrating WCAG 2.1 Success Criteria (SC) and discuss next steps for content development
Assign tasks/to-dos
Documents
Errors Guidelines Outline: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JEMptWtJ68pxrlbBukcUi5zwTrDNhftfOCCpN8ehET4/edit#
Errors Subgroup Scope Statement: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KrDoB4wNJGKwhQ7MhXSQzj1vhamt-WaQFR4D0i3QNOA/edit#
Template for Content Creation Process for Migrating WCAG 2.1 Success Criteria (SC): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Smly4XDxfzfXHa7AoUxoLXLy_3PdOXMkh0ZwtgksSPk/edit#
The Errors Subgroup wiki page contains information about the scope and focus of our work, background information, links to project documents, information about meetings, and minutes from past meetings: https://www.w3.org/WAI/GL/task-forces/silver/wiki/Error_Handling.

Please feel free to join the call, even if you are not in the Subgroup, and consider joining the Subgroup. The more perspectives, the better!

All best,
Sarah

Sarah Horton
sarah.horton@gmail.com