Re: [Errors] Agenda for Wednesday 28 April

Participants: Sarah, Dean
Regrets: Todd

We used the meeting as a working session and did not minute the meeting.
Reviewed active participants list
Worked on critical errors, ratings, tests for “Instructions display at the source of input (All)” method
Working session on Friday (10am ET) will focus on finalizing content