Re: Follow-up from the meeting

Hi, everyone.

I know I’m coming in late in the game, and after this I will stop apologizing in advance of stating the obvious or rehashing something you already talked through, but know you can always tell me to hush up!

I spent some time reviewing the documents and added comments and suggested edits, mainly to the images of text and headings documents.

The three documents are really quite different, and in different states of completeness. Also, they take different approaches to the sections and subsections. I know they are due for a plain language review, which I’m sure will help even them out.

But I was wondering if it would make sense to choose one of the documents and take it all the way through the process. We could treat the one method document as a pilot or prototype, and design and iterate the heck out of it until it's rock solid, and then use it as a model to build out the others. Would an approach like that work within our timeline?

Best,
Sarah