Minutes of the Silver meeting of 21 August 2020

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 16:25:58 -0400
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
Summary

  * We reviewed the draft of a new Method from the alt text subgroup on
    Images of Text.  We made suggestions for changes to the Functional
    Outcome.
  * We agreed that Critical Failures assumes "in the path" so we don't
    need to repeat it each time.
  * We started review of the 3 Methods for Content Structure (formerly
    Headings)
  * We asked people to finish reviewing the Methods before Monday.

Minutes:

https://www.w3.org/2020/08/21-silver-minutes.html