RE: Task testing structure

From: Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 13:42:06 +0000
To: John Foliot <john.foliot@deque.com>
CC: WCAG <w3c-wai-gl@w3.org>, Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
> I also was under the presumption that we were moving from a "per-page" conformance model to a "site-wide" conformance "score".

I’m not sure about that, but I thought there was a move from page to task.

Given a move from page to task:
Should the standard be defining coverage? Or would it be better to make the same sort of assumptions as 2.x and leave it to regulators to say whether a site should cover all tasks, or what the sampling is?
-Alastair