Re: Levels of Conformance discussed on April 10, April 17, 2020

I agree that we can decide on the exact number of categories later and that
to fly the concept that we work with 4 or 5. The main point is can we
proceed with this model.

I'm attracted to the model as presented by Bruce (and elaborated on by
David F. here) rather than the % model which could come up with numbers
like 79% and very little likelihood of inter rater reliability.

Cheers,
David MacDonald

*Can**Adapt* *Solutions Inc.*

Tel:  613-806-9005