Map of WCAG 2.0 SC to 508 FPC

From: Bruce Bailey <Bailey@Access-Board.gov>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 15:00:33 +0000
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
As you know, mapping our accessibility requirements to user needs has been of some interest to this group.

We have finalized our mapping of WCAG 2.0 (not 2.1) Success Criteria to Revised Section 508 functional performance criteria (FPC).  Our work is available on GitHub:
http://github.com/kengdoj/WCAGTo508FPC

A working preview is available at:
http://kengdoj.github.io/WCAGTo508FPC/WCAG2FPC_datatablesnet_local.html

The plan is to post this content at Section508.gov, but that might not happen very quickly.
I will send a note to this list and AG WG list when that happens.