Summary & Minutes from the Silver meeting of 31 March 2020

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 11:51:00 -0400
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
== Summary ==

Rachael presented a new proposal for scoring that builds on Bruce's
proposal for adjectival scoring. Rachael's proposal
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D18qg5pvne94jNvUwvj_Of36E8re6AB4tubdLpmhWOw/edit>

We discussed the answers that we received of how people in Silver and
AGWG do Task Completion testing in their organizations.

Kim raised an important objection that by including task completion
testing during conformance, we are pushing task completion testing to
the end of the project where it is less valuable than doing task
completion testing early in the wireframe stage of design.  Her
organization does task completion testing during iteration, and also
uses it to determine the scope of the project.

== Minutes ==

https://www.w3.org/2020/03/31-silver-conf-minutes.html