Conformance Survey Updates

From: Hall, Charles (DET-MRM) <Charles.Hall@mrm-mccann.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2018 22:08:58 +0000
To: Silver Task Force <public-silver@w3.org>
Good evening all,

Per the action item I accepted on Friday, I have completed the draft of “WCAG Conformance Survey Key Findings”.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iOut3_i1JBQu5_16plZ8u7xCd66T4TbW2zPR1KmWWF4/edit?usp=sharing

Please see the Key Opportunity and Conclusion sections at the end of the document. I did not edit any other content in the document since it was seen last.

Feel free to comment directly in the document.

Thanks,

Charles Hall
UX Architect, Technology

t / 248.203.8723  m / 248.225.8179
e / charles.hall@mrm-mccann.com
skype / charles.h.all
360 W Maple, Birmingham MI 48009
w / www.mrm-mccann.com

[cid:image001.png@01D3B3DB.7E78C4D0]
Creativity. Technology. Performance.
This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message.  Thank you very much.

image001.png
(image/png attachment: image001.png)