Core research questions working document

Just a note to review and add comments, changes, etc. These are core questions that we would like to ask of every research participant throughout the Silver design process. After the task force has reviewed and revised, we are planning to share the questions with RDWG for input and feedback.

We need these finalized before people can start doing outreach to stakeholders. Shall we set a date for a finalized set of questions?

Thanks!

> On Apr 24, 2017, at 12:44 PM, Sarah Horton <shorton@paciellogroup.com> wrote:
>
> For the core research questions topic, here is a link to the survey questions from Pete’s survey:
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vDzSCO-mEnPB7jaAzIhOOLf92b0pCuzzR8u_GSWTw_M/edit <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vDzSCO-mEnPB7jaAzIhOOLf92b0pCuzzR8u_GSWTw_M/edit>
>
> Feel free to add questions, responses, and comments!

Sarah Horton
UX Strategy Lead
The Paciello Group
603 252-6052 mobile

This message is intended to be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message from your system and notify us immediately. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken by an unintended recipient in reliance on this message is prohibited and may be unlawful.