W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-silver@w3.org > April 2017

Minutes of the Silver Subgroup Teleconference of 25 Apr 2017

From: Sarah Horton <shorton@paciellogroup.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 10:10:45 -0400
Message-Id: <FCBCB880-B64B-4B0D-8F12-814851929FFC@paciellogroup.com>
To: Silver TF <public-silver@w3.org>
https://www.w3.org/2017/04/25-silver-minutes.html

                    Silver Task Force Teleconference

25 Apr 2017

   See also: [2]IRC log

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2017/04/25-silver-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Sarah, Shawn, Jemma, Jan, JaEunJemmaKu

   Regrets
          Jeanne, Dave, Jennison

   Chair
          Shawn

   Scribe
          Sarah

Contents

     * [3]Topics
         1. [4]Research project sheet review
         2. [5]Stakeholder agreement approved and finalized (for
            Jan)
         3. [6]Social media and outreach priorities and next steps
         4. [7]Core research questions for the surveys
     * [8]Summary of Action Items
     * [9]Summary of Resolutions
     __________________________________________________________

Research project sheet review

   <scribe> Scribe: Sarah

   Jan: Had two meetings, Nancy Alajarmeh and Bob Dodd
   ... Nancy working on education, going to fill out three bullets
   to define research interests, did research questions, meeting
   again next Monday
   ... Bob has four projects underway, interested in matching
   Silver questions with current projects

   <jemma> who is here

   Jan: Meeting again on Thursday, meeting with other partners
   this week
   ... Needs to update project tracking

   <jemma> sarah: had the follow up with pete about the survey

   <jemma> sarah: we need to solidify some thinking and we will be
   ready to go

   <jemma> sarah: in regards to David Swallow, he is going to join
   May2 call - working on diary studies, specific questions for
   his own studies

   <jemma> sarah: regarding to compensation for diary
   participants, jeann will look into that issue

   <jemma> sarah: we will also figure out detailed survey
   questions, need access to stakeholder list to send out survey.

   <jemma> sarah: he will do kick off of his study on may 22

Stakeholder agreement approved and finalized (for Jan)

   Jan: Wondering about stakeholder list, how to share with
   researchers

   Shawn: Check in again once Jeanne and Michael are able to
   attend, also email thread
   ... Jan can start email thread

   Jan: Wants to be able to explain stakeholder list and groups
   that are represented in stakeholder list
   ... Communicate with stakeholders about their role, and
   communicate with researcher about how to use stakeholders

   Sarah: Stakeholder map is available for people to look at

   [10]https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/128vPnCweXN9t4JBG7-A
   OeBhT-KquaWXcCsi3H-f8u94/edit?usp=sharing

     [10] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/128vPnCweXN9t4JBG7-AOeBhT-KquaWXcCsi3H-f8u94/edit?usp=sharing

Social media and outreach priorities and next steps

   Shawn: Jennison will take on outreach for next six months

Core research questions for the surveys

   <jemma>
   [11]https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vDzSCO-mEnPB7jaAzIhOOLf
   92b0pCuzzR8u_GSWTw_M/edit

     [11] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vDzSCO-mEnPB7jaAzIhOOLf92b0pCuzzR8u_GSWTw_M/edit

   Sarah: These are questions that we would include on all surveys
   and stakeholder involvement
   ... These are starting with questions from Pete's survey

   Jan: Will follow up with Dr Butler to get input

   Jemma: Can add comments

   Sarah: Best thing if you have specific ideas is to add to the
   questions, but comments are okay, too

   Shawn: Sarah will propose setting a date on collecting feedback
   on the mailing list

Summary of Action Items

Summary of Resolutions

   [End of minutes]
Sarah Horton
UX Strategy Lead
The Paciello Group
603 252-6052 mobile

This message is intended to be confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message from your system and notify us immediately. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken or omitted to be taken by an unintended recipient in reliance on this message is prohibited and may be unlawful.


Received on Tuesday, 25 April 2017 14:11:13 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:23:49 UTC