From: Rachael Bradley Montgomery <rachael@accessiblecommunity.org>
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2020 1:36 PM
To: Silver Editors <public-silver-editors@w3.org>; Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>
Subject: Fwd: Wordsmithing Notes

Hello,

I have a suggestion for the requirements wording but wanted to run it by you before sending it more widely.

Alternative 3 (After the Meeting)

In addition to the above research, an issue was raised about how to apply accessibility evaluation and conformance to large and dynamic web sites which are updated frequently. The working group recently published a draft of HYPERLINK "https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.w3.org/TR/accessibility-conformance-challenges/__;!!GqivPVa7Brio!KbPIAU9OHZnGIVl9AU0LMnTfLcf2JIueMVs46nYv_8vjMmqhFE_HyOa9WsIdbNwugQ$"Challenges with Accessibility Guidelines Conformance and Testing, and Approaches for Mitigating Them, to explore and get public comment on these issues. Suggestions in that document are an additional source of input to these requirements.

What are your thoughts?

Thank you,

Rachael