Need review today: Please review Silver acknowledgements

From: Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 13:59:18 -0400
To: Silver Editors <public-silver-editors@w3.org>, AGWG Chairs <group-ag-chairs@w3.org>
It turns out we (I) overlooked putting the acknowledgements section into
the WCAG 3 draft. I've taken a stab:

https://raw.githack.com/w3c/silver/acknowledgements/guidelines/index.html#acknowledgements

I used my judgement about people who have contributed, but almost
certainly missed people. Please let me know whom to add.

I combined Silver CG and Silver TF because they operate as a unit.
Normally I include company names alongside the individual, but things
were all over the map and I couldn't get something consistent, so I just
omitted that.

I drew in part from an early draft:

https://github.com/w3c/silver/blob/8809343c30a291bdac05d67a419fc65c0c785af3/edDraft/index.html

 From that, I also pulled in the "research partners" list. I didn't
include the Design Sprint because I don't think that rises to the level
of a spec acknowledgement - though perhaps those names should be
credited as CG participants. I'm not sure either about the research
partners, whether it rises to the level of belonging there, I'd like
input on that.

Michael