Updates to the Draft Announcements

From: Jeanne Spellman <jspellman@spellmanconsulting.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 13:48:47 -0400
To: public-silver-editors@w3.org, AGWG chairs <group-ag-chairs@w3.org>, Michael Cooper <cooper@w3.org>, Rachael Bradley Montgomery <rachael@accessiblecommunity.org>, Chuck Adams <charles.adams@oracle.com>, Alastair Campbell <acampbell@nomensa.com>, Shawn Lauriat <lauriat@google.com>, Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
I have done an update of the announcements.  I definitely want more
input because there is so much to include it is hard to prioritize what
is important enough to get in the announcement.

I moved the Feedback section to a separate document that we can review
in the Silver meeting tomorrow. There is a lot, and we may want to
prioritize the questions as well.  I took them from a variety of
sources, but most are the editors notes from the document, edited for
clarity out of context.  Once the Silver group has gone through them, I
can move them back into the blog draft.

WAI Announcements Wiki Page
<https://www.w3.org/WAI/cc/wiki/WAI_Announcement_Drafts#WCAG_3_.28Silver.29_FPWD_Announcements>

Blog Draft (Google doc)