Re: Question on SHACL resources

Hi Holger and everyone else,

> A general Slack or Gitter channel would be cool if anyone here is willing to set this up?
> In general, yes we do see a lot of uptake of SHACL too, but much more "community" should arise. We at TopQuadrant can only do so much alone...

As the developer and maintainer of PySHACL, I'd like to help out to create more community around SHACL, and can help to set up and administer a Slack or Gitter account.

Several other opensource and software development communities I'm involved with have moved away from Slack and Gitter to using Discord<https://discord.com/> for community engagement.
It might be a "flavour of the month" kind of situation, however Slack requires a new sign up for every group you join, and Gitter tends to be tied to a particular GitHub repository.
Happy to put it to vote, let those interested decide which platform they'd prefer.

Ashley Sommer