Re: SHACL and SHACLC mime types

Bingo, .shc!

Lars is right: there is no central register for profile URIs however I’m working on something related to this particular community. At ISWC this year, which will be virtual of course, I hope to co-run a workshop on the management of SHACL resources - using defined profiles to collect and relate multiple small validators. That will showcase a series of profiles and while I haven’t worked out all the register details yet it will be some DCAT-style catalogue of profiles that can be added to and will issue profile URIs.

I may just extend the demonstration W3ID-based profiles catalogue [1] I’m going to complete next week for the Profiles Vocabulary [2] implementation report.

Cheers, Nick

[1] https://w3id.org/profile/
[2] https://w3c.github.io/dx-prof/prof-implementation-report/
—