Re: state of the art

Hi,

you need to sign up to write there, but actually this process is also on
ESW-wiki.
Last year, you also needed to sign up to read the content, but this is
now open.
The content on ESW belongs to nobody, same with twine... hm.
so actually my "open/closed" argument does not hold.

anyway, I still like ESW wiki more than twine, as it is the place where
such stuff "belongs to",
as all other stuff about the semantic web is also there, and has been
there through the last
years.

but thats all theory and ramblings about the past - I have no time to
commit on this now anyway, so you choose
and do as you find easier to do! (and thats probably twine)

best
Leo

It was Michael Lang(Jr.) who said at the right time 02.07.2009 16:16 the
following words: