Re: Question on FHIR references - relative and absolute URIs

 >> "If we want the RDF to be an equal sibling to xml and JSON then round tripping needs to be signature safe."

 David..

 Lloyd's comment points out the need for a significant and non-trivial "uptick" in the level of care that will have to be taken when generating RDF.

 I certainly haven't been to every single FHIR RDF meeting (so please correct me if I'm wrong), but I don't recall "signature safety" being discussed much (if at all) when we've discussed aspects of round tripping.

 TJL