Re: Proposed RDF FHIR syntax feedback

I think it's clear that mime type won't be sufficient to allow a client to
differentiate whether they want the "instance" of a FHIR resource or the
"ontology" for a FHIR resource.  So we're going to need a convention where
the ontology is available from a different endpoint than the instance.
Grahame and I are working at figuring something out that can work for
resource, data types, profiles, valuesets, etc.

And I think we've landed on declaring only one namespace?

*Lloyd McKenzie*Consultant, Information Technology Services
Gevity Consulting Inc.

 E: lmckenzie@gevityinc.com
M: +1 587-334-1110 <1-587-334-1110>
W: gevityinc.com

*GEVITY**Informatics for a healthier world *

CONFIDENTIALITY – This communication is confidential and for the exclusive
use of its intended recipients. If you have received this communication by
error, please notify the sender and delete the message without copying or
disclosing it*.*

NOTE: Unless explicitly stated otherwise, the opinions and positions
expressed in this e-mail do not necessarily reflect those of my employer,
my clients nor the organizations with whom I hold governance positions