From: Hans Cools [mailto:hanscools@intergga.ch]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2014 9:01 AM
To: David Booth
Cc: its@lists.hl7.org; w3c semweb HCLS; Claude Nanjo; Eric Prud'hommeaux
Subject: Re: Proposed agenda for Nov 4 HL7 ITS RDF Subgroup call

Hi David,

I can contribute to the FHIR ontology and the ICD-11/ SNOMED.

Are you familiar with the work done on formalization of CDISC standards in Roche?

Kind regards,
Hans

On 02 Nov 2014, at 03:12, David Booth wrote:

> Our first HL7 ITS RDF Subgroup call (jointly with W3C HCLS COI group) will be Nov 4.  Unfortunately I will be unable to join this call because I will be flying.  :(   Nonetheless, here are my suggested agenda:
>
> 1. Remaining Logistics
>
>    Meeting minutes - Probably easiest to use W3C IRC
>    https://www.w3.org/wiki/IRC
>    and the built-in scribe.perl minutes generator:
>    http://dev.w3.org/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
>
>    Wiki - Use the HL7 ITS wiki?
>    http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_WG
>
>    San Antonio meeting reservation:
>    Anything need to be done?
>
> 2. Discuss work topics
>
> Have a champion of each potential work topic briefly explain his/her vision of what he/she thinks should be done.  Take a straw poll to see who is interested in working on each one.  Topics do not necessarily have to compete; some could be done in parallel by different people. Potential work topics mentioned so far:
>
>    FHIR ontology - Claude Nanjo / David Booth
>        Project scope statement?
>
>    ICD-11 and SNOMED - Claude Nanjo / David Booth
>        Mark Musen discussion of iCat and ICD-11 (Nov 11 Veterans Day)
>
>    Bridging VA, Intermountain and other models - eliminate
> model/terminology distinction - Claude Nanjo
>
>    Collect use cases - Guoqian Jiang
>
>    PhUSE-FDA project (formerly called CDISC2RDF) - Charlie Mead
>
>    Others?
>
> Any other agenda ideas?
>
> > Tuesdays, 11:00am Eastern US (Boston) time zone Zakim (W3C
> > teleconference bridge).
> > Dial-In #: _+1.617.761.6200_ (Cambridge, MA) VoIP address:
> > _sip:zakim@voip.w3.org_ <mailto:sip%3Azakim@voip.w3.org> Participant
> > Access Code: 4257 ("HCLS")
> > IRC: _irc.w3.org_ <http://irc.w3.org/> port 6665 channel #HCLS
>
> Thanks,
> David Booth

UCB BIOSCIENCES, Inc.
Mail P.O. Box 110167 - Research Triangle Park - NC 27709 - USA
Via Courier 8010 Arco Corporate Drive - Suite 100 - Raleigh - NC 27617 - USA
Phone +1 919 767 2555 - Fax +1 919 767 2570

(Ref: #*UBI0111) [Ref-UBI0111]
Legal Notice: This electronic mail and its attachments are intended solely for the person(s) to whom they are addressed and contain information which is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure, except for the purpose for which they are intended. Dissemination, distribution, or reproduction by anyone other than the intended recipients is prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not an intended recipient, please immediately inform the sender and return the electronic mail and its attachments and destroy any copies which may be in your possession. UCB screens electronic mails for viruses but does not warrant that this electronic mail is free of any viruses. UCB accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this electronic mail. (Ref: #*UG1107) [Ref-UG1107]