Re: Proposed agenda for Nov 4 HL7 ITS RDF Subgroup call

Hi Hans,

(Apologies for dropping this earlier!  :(  But I'm glad that I noticed
it now!)

I'm delighted to hear of your interest in contributing to the FHIR
ontology.  I've added you as one of the champions for that effort.

I'm not personally familiar with the work done on formalization of CDISC
standards in Roche, but I would be interested to hear about it, and I
imagine others would also if they are not already familiar with it.
Will you be on Tuesday's call?
http://wiki.hl7.org/index.php?title=ITS_RDF_ConCall_Agenda

David