Re: hcls-ACTION-8: Figure out whether he can share uri conventions for icd-11 [recorded in http://www.w3.org/2014/11/25-hcls-minutes.html#action07] -- pending

From: Jiang, Guoqian, M.D., Ph.D. <Jiang.Guoqian@mayo.edu>
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 21:54:35 +0000
To: Semantic Web Health Care and Life Sciences Interest Group <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Cc: "M. Scott Marshall" <mscottmarshall@gmail.com>, Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>, David Booth <david@dbooth.org>

I checked with ICBO 2014 organizers and they
said that they need a few more weeks to publish the ICBO papers online.
For a temporary solution as suggested by Scott, I uploaded a copy of my
paper in dropbox and make it publicly available. Hope this can close the
action item.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/74250499/icbo2014/icbo_2014_icd11_cts2_
camera-ready.pdf

Feel free to let me know if you have any questions,

Thanks,

-Guoqian