Re: Problem with classifying the Human Phenotype Ontology

Hi Andrea,

I remember you got the recommendation to try ELK on the Biohackathon
mailing list. Is ELK not working for you?
You might also want to give TrOWL a try if ELK is not working for you
for some reason. Konclude might also be an option as it seems to
outperform most other reasoners, but it does not have a Protege plugin
(don't know if this matters to you). You can also have a look at the
recent results of the OWL reasoner evaluation here:
http://vip.cs.man.ac.uk:8080/live.html

I have not worked with HPO yet, so those are just some general
recommendations.

Best,
Matthias