Re: Problem with classifying the Human Phenotype Ontology

Hi,
I didn't see the BioHackathon ML message. I have just realised my mail
setup is a bit messed up...
TrOWL I have tried, but I have the impression it doesn't really make a
classification upfront, but rather incrementally on demand. It's just an
impression, but it classified HP in no time ;)

I will give a try to ELK and Konclude.
What I am bit puzzled with is: this is a largely used ontology. The issue
of unfeasible classification should have come up already. Either I am doing
something wrong, or nobody uses the OWL version (or I'm not good at
googling).

best,
Andrea