Re: Our paper won the distinguished paper/talk award at Medinfo2013

From: Remzi Celebi <remzicelebi@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 14:05:02 +0300
To: Matthias Samwald <matthias.samwald@meduniwien.ac.at>
Cc: Tom Morris <tfmorris@gmail.com>, Joanne Luciano <jluciano@gmail.com>, "Robert, Ph.D. Freimuth" <Freimuth.Robert@mayo.edu>, Joanne Luciano <jluciano@cs.rpi.edu>, Simon Lin MD <LINMD.SIMON@mcrf.mfldclin.edu>, Robert Powers <rpowers@predmed.com>, "M. Scott Marshall" <mscottmarshall@gmail.com>, michel.dumontier@gmail.com, Richard Boyce <rdb20@pitt.edu>, public-semweb-lifesci hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Hi Matthias,
Congratulation. Good work.
In the paper,  you have mentioned about the conversion of dbSNP to RDF. I
haven't seen dbSNP on the list of the converted datasets under Bio2RDF
project. I am also struggling to convert dbSNP to RDF. Could you tell me
where can I find the RDF verison of dbSNP or Can I access to the script
written for conversion if there is any?
Thanks in advance,

Remzi

--