From: Remzi Celebi
Sent: Sunday, September 01, 2013 1:05 PM
To: Matthias Samwald
Cc: Tom Morris ; Joanne Luciano ; Robert, Ph.D. Freimuth ; Joanne Luciano ; Simon Lin MD ; Robert Powers ; M. Scott Marshall ; michel.dumontier@gmail.com ; Richard Boyce ; public-semweb-lifesci hcls
Subject: Re: Our paper won the distinguished paper/talk award at Medinfo2013

Hi Matthias,
Congratulation. Good work.
In the paper,  you have mentioned about the conversion of dbSNP to RDF. I haven't seen dbSNP on the list of the converted datasets under Bio2RDF project. I am also struggling to convert dbSNP to RDF. Could you tell me where can I find the RDF verison of dbSNP or Can I access to the script written for conversion if there is any?
Thanks in advance,

Remzi