kicking off 2013-2014

From: Michel Dumontier <michel.dumontier@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 11:15:06 -0400
To: HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Dear colleague,
  I hope you've had a nice relaxing summer.  We'd like to kick off the
2013-2014 year with a HCLS conference call *next* Tuesday Sept 10. Please
send me a list of topics you'd like to discuss and i'll formulate an agenda
by end of this week.

Since today is a holiday in US/Canada - we'll have the linked life data
meeting next week Monday at 11am EDT to continue our discussions regarding
standardizing descriptions for life science datasets.

Looking forward to our future discussions,

m.

--
Michel Dumontier
Associate Professor of Medicine (Biomedical Informatics), Stanford