Re: Yosemite Manifesto on RDF as a Universal Healthcare Exchange Language

Also, the RDF is just triplets. It doesn't say who's model.  It is RDF of
a SNOMED like or HL7 like or openEHR like  model? Does everyone make up
their own roles and nodes?  So saying it's RDF leaves all the same
problems we have now.  It's not so much the representation as it is the
models.

We'll still argue about whether we use SNOMED roles, make HL7 rim classes
and roles or openEHR or something else.

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or
disclosing its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently
delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or
saving them.  Thank you.