Re: Yosemite Manifesto on RDF as a Universal Healthcare Exchange Language

Hello David,

I think life sciences have been early adopters for a while so this may
be a bit of preaching to the converted :-)

Not a single word about privacy and dangers in the position statement ?
Strange...

Regards,

Michael Brunnbauer

--