From: Kerstin Forsberg [mailto:kerstin.l.forsberg@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2013 11:30 AM
To: Luciano, Joanne S.
Cc: public-semweb-lifesci hcls; Brendan Ashby
Subject: Re: Encoding the Hamilton Depression Rating Scale….

See also DDI for "data from the social, behavioral, and economic sciences."
http://www.ddialliance.org/Specification/RDF/Discovery

We had a short call with the folks behind it (and the related
RDF Data Cube) in reviewing the CDISC2RDF schema.

It would be great to see the different options applied as RDF
side by side. That is both the standard and instances of
clinical data. As a example to discuss pros/cons etc.

Kerstin

Sent from my iPhone