Re: asdf

Not to mention issues with datatypes compared to the RIM from which FHIR is derived.

________________________________
 From: Rafael Richards <rafaelrichards@jhu.edu>
To: Eric Prud'hommeaux <eric@w3.org>
Cc: "<public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>" <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>; Charlie Mead <charlie.mead@yahoo.com>; Josh Mandel <jmandel@gmail.com>; Hans Constandt <hans@ontoforce.com>; Christel Daniel <christel.daniel@crc.jussieu.fr>; Sajjad Hussain <sajjad.hussain@crc.jussieu.fr>; Mustafa Yuksel <mustafa@srdc.com.tr>; Gokce Banu Laleci Erturkmen <gokce@srdc.com.tr>; Erick Von Schweber <erick@surveyorhealth.com>; "Solbrig, Harold R." <Solbrig.Harold@mayo.edu>; Stan Huff <Stan.Huff@imail.org>; "Jiang, Guoqian, M.D., Ph.D." <Jiang.Guoqian@mayo.edu>; Emory Fry (Google Drive) <eafry@gmx.com>; Conor Dowling <conor-dowling@caregraf.com>; David Booth <david@dbooth.org>
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 8:52 PM
Subject: Re: asdf

Eric -

I would vote to focus on FHIR, as this is the model with the least amount of distracting, unnecessary legacy components of CDA.

Rafael

Rafael M. Richards, M.D., M.S.
Assistant Professor, Anesthesiology & Critical Care MedicineFaculty, Division of Health Science Informatics
Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
Research Faculty, Veterans Health Administration
Baltimore, MD 2224   USA

Hi all, I'd like to have a Clinical Observations Interoperability call