Re: ANN: Semantic University - for learning the Semantic Web (now easier to use)

This is an interesting set of pages.

One thing that confuses me about this web site is that, as far as I can
see, it apperas to use no semantic web technology; certainly trying to
mine the web pages shows no metadata describing what the document is
about. We tried searching for OGP, various forms of metatags, prism,
COINs and so on, using our Greycite (http://greycite.knowledgeblog.org)
tool, and found nothing. We've tried visual inspection as well -- not
easy as all the HTML is on one line -- and again can see nothing. Tried
content negotiation for RDF, but this returns HTML. Even the normally
reliable RSS feed fails because there isn't one.

Phil

--
Phillip Lord,                           Phone: +44 (0) 191 222 7827
Lecturer in Bioinformatics,             Email: phillip.lord@newcastle.ac.uk