Re: ANN: Semantic University - for learning the Semantic Web (now easier to use)

From: Lee Feigenbaum <lee@thefigtrees.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 10:20:09 -0400
To: Phillip Lord <phillip.lord@newcastle.ac.uk>
CC: public-semweb-lifesci hcls <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>
Hi Phil,

Thanks for the feedback. We didn't pursue an RSS feed for the site
because it's intended to be relatively timeless educational content,
rather than dated material. That said, I can look into adding one.

Can you help me understand the use cases for using some of the other
approaches you mention and what would be involved? I didn't really have
any compelling use cases in mind off the top of my head to mark up these
lessons.

thanks,
Lee