Re: Reminder: SysBio Wednesday 11AM ET / 4PM GMT / 5PM CET

Hi Jun and all,

Apologies, I can't join you today, but it is an interesting topic.
On the subject of aligning related models, there is some nice work from
Edda Klipp's group that you might want to look at (the makers of
Semantic SBML)

BMC Bioinformatics. <http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22289386#> 2012
Jan 30;13:18.
Propagating semantic information in biochemical network models.
Schulz M
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Schulz%20M%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=22289386>,
Klipp E
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Klipp%20E%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=22289386>,
Liebermeister W
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Liebermeister%20W%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=22289386>.

Genome Inform. <http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17503356#>
2006;17(1):62-71.
SBMLmerge, a system for combining biochemical network models.
Schulz M
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Schulz%20M%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=17503356>,
Uhlendorf J
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Uhlendorf%20J%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=17503356>,
Klipp E
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Klipp%20E%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=17503356>,
Liebermeister W
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=Liebermeister%20W%5BAuthor%5D&cauthor=true&cauthor_uid=17503356>.

Annotation and *merging* of *SBML* models with semanticSBML.
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19933161>
Krause F, Uhlendorf J, Lubitz T, Schulz M, Klipp E, Liebermeister W.
Bioinformatics. 2010 Feb 1;26(3):421-2. Epub 2009 Nov 17.

Best wishes,

Katy

--
Dr. Katy Wolstencroft