Re: Systems Biology / W3C telco - TODAY at 11AM EST

Hi all,

Thanks again to Mike for presenting today. At the end of the discussion there was a question about the tools used by the BioModels team to annotate models in their database. I just wanted to add that at JWS Online we make use of a web-service hosted by SemanticSBML (http://www.semanticsbml.org) to help our users to annotate their models (part of the JWS Online OneStop model builder at http://jjj.bio.vu.nl).

Best regards,
Franco