From: Bernadette Hyland [mailto:bhyland@3roundstones.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 10:43 AM
To: HCLS; W3C public GLD WG WG
Subject: My Air, My Health Challenge announced at Health Datapalooza
today

Hi,
Drs. Glenn Paulson (EPA Science Advisor) and Linda Birnbaum (NIEHS, NIH,
National Toxicology Program)  announced this multidisciplinary challenge
this morning.  A prize of $15k goes to each of the 4 finalists.  Winners
will receive $100k.

"A multidisciplinary call to innovators to create a personal, portable,
near-real-time, location-specific system to monitor and report air
pollutants and potentially related physiological parameters."

See http://challenge.gov/HHS/372-my-air-my-health-challenge

On behalf of the Government Linked Data working group, we'd welcome the
opportunity to discuss this at a future HCLS telecon (and vice versa)
and see if we can't team some smart scientists with innovative
developers who can leverage 5 star Linked Data to meet this challenge.

Cheers,

Bernadette Hyland, co-chair
W3C Government Linked Data Working Group
Charter: http://www.w3.org/2011/gld/