RE: GXA triples

hi tomasz,

thanks for the update, nice!  and again to jun for hosting.

the documentation is appreciated, interestingly enough, in the diagram, it
looks like it is only the relationship between the experiment, the set of
sequences and their differential measurements per experimental factor
value.  is there an overall, across the factors, differential measurement
(e.g. limma) or am i missing something?

are you also planning on RDFizing the information on the experiment (the
idf and sdrf info) that is in ArrayExpress?

cheers,
michael

Michael Miller
Software Engineer