Re: BioRDF Telcon

Hi Michael et al,

What do we mean by differentially expressed genes? One definition is
that differentially  expressed  genes are genes with significantly
different expression in two samples/conditions/experimental
factors/dimensions (e.g., treated vs. untreated, disease vs, normal,
time point1 vs. time point 2) of microarray experiments.

How to measure or infer gene expression (e.g., from mRNA) is a whole
complex question that may be beyond the scope of our use case.

Cheers,

-Kei